Genesis10 is currently seeking a Python/C++ Finance Developer with our client in the Global Hedge Fund industry in their Old Greenwich, CT l...
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Python/C++ Finance Developer with our client in the Global Hedge Fund industry in their Old Greenwich, CT location. This is a 6 month + contract position with right to hire.
- This role will be directly supporting the Fixed Income Research team providing data and analytics in support of their efforts
- Work will include new application development involving heavy data processing and data analytics
- Will be writing extensions to libraries, loading data and making adjustments to C++ code using Python
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Must have hands-on programming experience using C++ /Python (code executes on Linux)
- Knowledge of Financial Calculations for Fixed Income
- Must be a high energy and confident "Type-A person
- Big Plus will be prior work with FI research and/or Credit Research
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
#DIG10-NY - provided by Dice