Join a startup that is providing high-speed, broadband internet wirelessly, using radio waves. As the internet becomes more and more importa...
Join a startup that is providing high-speed, broadband internet wirelessly, using radio waves. As the internet becomes more and more important to every day life, it's increasingly important that those in rural or suburban areas can access the same speeds as those in the largest cities.
We're looking for someone early in their career to join the Tools Team. This position will work with software engineers, firmware engineers, QA engineers, RF engineers, etc. to help monitor, troubleshoot, and build out new features for their product. You'll primarily be coding in Golang and Python, taking ownership of certain projects, while still having a strong team around for support.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Python, and at least exposure to Golang
- Basic understanding of networking protocols, command line tools, etc
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar discipline
What You Will Be Doing
- Knowledge of API and Microservice development
- Experience with SCRUM, AGILE methodologies
- Past work in IOT, communication, or networking companies
- 40% Python
- 40% Golang
- 20% other
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-CP1 - provided by Dice