* The role is to identify and create profitable short-term equity cash and futures trading strategies.
* The role will be...
- The role is to identify and create profitable short-term equity cash and futures trading strategies.
- The role will be responsible for managing the algorithmic trading and risk of one or more of the firm's equity portfolios with the objective of maximizing the profits.
- 50% of the work is writing python scripts for new trading strategies and back testing those strategies and 50% of the work is to monitor and analyze trades and tweak the live trading models to improve performance, profitability and maintain and monitor risk constraints.
- The role requires quantitative skills to understand the statistical models used to generate the automated equity strategies and to monitor and manage the risk of each trade and the capital required by each strategy.
- MUST HAVE- The role requires 2 years of equity trading experience (cash, futures, ETF's) -
- MUST HAVE The role requires the ability to write and run python scripts that will adjust the firm's live automated equity models
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience and bring hands-on knowledge of both cash equity and equity futures trading, a strong quantitative background in statistical modeling, and programming experience with SQL, Python in a UNIX environment.
Keywords: Equity Trading, Trading Strategist, Risk Manager, Statistical Modeler, Algorithmic Trading, Equity Futures
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger