A cybersecurity platform startup is looking to bring on a junior-mid level Data Engineer to their team. This company focuses on cyber-attack...
A cybersecurity platform startup is looking to bring on a junior-mid level Data Engineer to their team. This company focuses on cyber-attacks in real time. It automatically prioritizes attacks that pose the business risk, enabling organizations to quickly make decisions on where to focus their time and resources. They use next-generation tools and architecture and combines data analytics and machine learning to detect attacks on every device, application, and operating system. As a Data Engineer, you will be Embedded within their Data Science team to create data lakes and be the interface between stream processing frameworks to help data scientists to write Python code.
Required Skills & Experience
* Python coding experience
* Experience in data: ETL pipelines, warehousing, or Analytics (At least 1, multiple recommended)
* Experience with database tooling
Desired Skills & Experience
* Spark experience
* Distributive computing
* Someone that has infrastructure or DevOps tooling experience (Docker, Terraform, etc.)
* Proficient in messaging tooling (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
* Experience with other coding languages (Java, Golang, Scala)
What You Will Be Doing
* 50% Backend and Software Python Coding
* 50% Data Engineering
* Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Competitive Equity Package
* Unlimited PTO
* Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.