Mthree is currently looking for a Python developer to join a front office Fixed Income derivatives trading team. The successful candidate wi...
Mthree is currently looking for a Python developer to join a front office Fixed Income derivatives trading team. The successful candidate will work as part of a global team which works on a mix of regional broke fix, minor enhancements, refactoring of legacy systems, and larger global efforts..
- Technical experience in Python
- Proficient in excel/vba
- Passion for Devops and Automation
- Proficient knowledge of coding principles and deployment using Jira/Git/Confluence
- Adopt best practices when developing automation code including comment documentation, maintainability and data-driven development
- Ability to partner with peers and management team to continuously improve testing methods, process, techniques and use of tools
- A quick learner, being able to adapt to a fast paced heterogeneous environment and acquire necessary knowledge
- Basic understanding of capital markets, electronic trading, order flow and execution is preferred but not required
- Detail oriented and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Any experience of Ansible, Docker, Puppet or AWS useful
- provided by Dice