Summary: The main function of a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to develop and execute software test plans in order to ident...
Summary: The main function of a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 2-6 years of experience required.
- Development and programming experience.
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies
Experience :- 2-5 yearsMust have:-
Python ,SQL , Testing , automation , cucumber. MUST BE CODE CAPABLE. Interviews will require candidate demonstrate coding abilities with various problems/algorithms. Writing syntactically correct, runnable code, is needed. This is an advanced, progressive SDET environment.
Good to have: AWS/Any cloud knowledge
QA Engineer assists in ensuring the quality of software products by developing and executing software testing components, developing/Supporting automation solutions for the project Develop/Manage automation code, data sets, scripts, utilities. Able to write/Debug code in Python/Java (Must) Create and execute functional and non-functional moderate to complex tests cases and solutions. based on test strategies and test plans. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats. (20%) Create and execute functional and nonfunctional tests solutions.(10%) Participate in product code reviews.(5%) knowledge of SQL and relational database design. AWS knowledge preferred
Following Are The Must Have's
Knowledge of python/Java SQL knowledge Test Data creation/Data Driven Testing
Start date will be March 1st.