Join a small startup, working to change the way we interpret the world around us. Founded by neuroscientists, the original problem was findi...
Join a small startup, working to change the way we interpret the world around us. Founded by neuroscientists, the original problem was finding a noninvasive option for the deaf and hearing impaired to sense sound. The solution was to just skip the ears altogether, instead developing a device allowing sound to be felt through the skin!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years building backend APIs as microservices
- 3+ creating applications in Python, preferably
- Experience :
- Setting up databases, tables, and running queries
- operating in a small, cross-functional team
- with DevOps tools and maintaining applications once put into production
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Networking protocols, ISPs, TCP/IP, routers, switches, etc.
- AWS or other public cloud: Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.
- Background from IOT companies
- Experience with ETL pipelines and Big Data platforms
- 70% Python
- 20% Golang
- 10% Other
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- provided by Dice