An innovative technology company in Philadelphia expanding their Data Science team. They develop cutting edge software applications for agri...
An innovative technology company in Philadelphia expanding their Data Science team. They develop cutting edge software applications for agriculture and farming companies. By collecting massive amounts of data on weather patterns, soil conditions and pest patterns they create an algorithm to advise farmers on when and where to grow their crops to yield the most benefit. Their data science and data engineer team work very closely in collecting, analyzing and extracting immense data into consumable models and metrics.
The team is looking for a Junior to Mid Level Data Scientist, ideally someone with at least 1 year of post doctorate or graduate work. You must have a strong foundation in python as you will be working closely with the software engineering team. They rely heavily on machine learning algorithms, so experience with pyspark would be ideal. Everything runs on AWS as well. This elite team is looking for top talent, but you must be able to go to the office post COVID.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 1+ year of post doctorate or graduate experience
- Strong python skills
- Ability to refactor and deploy code
- Knowledge of Machine learning pipelines
- Understanding Pyspark, spark
- Understanding Numpy, scipy, scikit
- Exposure to neural networks
- Ability to present complexities of data science
- Dashboarding and reporting skills with Tableau, power BI or a similar tool
Tech Breakdown The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Innovative technology team
- Generous paid time off and vacation policy
- Ability to move up within the organization
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today!
#LI-2020_KC - provided by Dice