Who are we? A large financial software company that has been helping individual financial analyst help customer and clients make the best de...
Who are we? A large financial software company that has been helping individual financial analyst help customer and clients make the best decisions for their financial future? They have a solid team of software and data engineers as well as strategic managers who are always trying to develop new concepts. This team is working on a new client side application.
Who are you? a senior developer, ideally someone who has experience with architecture and mentorship. They are using python and serverless technologies for this new application, so production experience with these will be ideal. Additionally this individual will be working heavy with cloud, so you will need to be well versed with aws and all of its offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 7 years of professional experience
- Understanding of service oriented architecture
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
- Enterprise python experience
- Serverless technologies
- Ability to deploy on aws
- Understanding of various aws offering: Athena, lambdas
- Understanding of apache kafka, aws kinesis
- Ability to work with spark and airflow
- Strong database skills
- 100% full stack development
- 80% Hands on
- 20% architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k and match
- Flexible work from home and remote
- Relaxed culture
- Collaborative culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! - provided by Dice