This is a startup that is finding new ways to provide care for people who are suffering for long term, chronic illnesses. They are exploring...
This is a startup that is finding new ways to provide care for people who are suffering for long term, chronic illnesses. They are exploring the abilities of AI to allow an alternative route for patients instead of talking with a live healthcare professional. They use a myriad of smart devices to measure blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, etc.
This role will join the beginnings of the data team, helping to create the platform and environment for data scientists for analysis and training new models. You'll be responsible for building an efficient data infrastructure and ETL pipelines, while working with a cross-functional team to continuously find improvement.
Remote flexibility is provided with this role. However, all candidates must be within a reasonably commutable distance to Philadelphia, PA.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Big Data
- Deep knowledge of data algorithms, structures and distributed systems
- Experience working with Snowflake in a cloud environment
- Experience working within a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience utilizing Apache products such as Spark, Flink, Kafka, etc.
- Knowledge of the benefits of multiple database technologies in order to provide quality input on decision-making
What You Will Be Doing
- Familiarity with machine learning tools such as Pandas, SciKit
- Experience working at a growing startup, and able to adjust in a quickly changing environment
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Remote Flexibility
- Opportunity for Growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice