An electric autonomous vehicle company experiencing in a big growth phase is building a team in their Mountain View office and looking to br...
An electric autonomous vehicle company experiencing in a big growth phase is building a team in their Mountain View office and looking to bring on a Lead Data Infrastructure Engineer. They are developing an electric autonomous vehicle that will be economically friendly for the masses while integrating cutting edge technologies into their systems. Backed by well know venture capitalists, You will join a team of industry leaders hailing from top companies like Apple, Tesla, and Google.
This team is responsible for highly capable and scalable platforms to build next generation vehicles. The mission is to provide electrical and communications architecture, digital vehicle and user interfaces, based on leading-edge technology to provide users with the security and privacy they demand and expect.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python Coding expertise
- Working with Data at a massive scale
- Architecture and implementation experience
- Experience working with messaging tools like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Spark, PySpark, or other streaming technology tools
- ETL and Data Warehouse implementation experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong experience working with AWS cloud environments
- Experience working in an autonomous vehicle environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Data: 50%
- Architecture: 25%
- Python: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Package of Base, Bonus, and Equity
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Remote Work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice