We are seeking a Full-Stack or Back-end Engineer to function as a team lead to guide development, mentor, and act as an individual contribut...
We are seeking a Full-Stack or Back-end Engineer to function as a team lead to guide development, mentor, and act as an individual contributor. This will not be a people management role but a development lead.
We are not able to sponsor at this time, USC and GC are encourage to apply!
- Architect and develop complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders on design tradeoffs and prioritization of epics and features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other tech teams on risk assessment, architecture, quality assurance needs, and gaps, and establishing and monitoring best practices for the teams as a whole.
- Provide guidance to management on staffing needs and concerns
- Lead within a Scrum team by mentoring junior developers, providing Level of Estimates for requirements, and grooming the backlog in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Maintain quality code through unit and functional testing
- Perform root cause analysis of issues in production environments
- Use your understanding of algorithms and data structures to develop performant solutions
- Expert knowledge with CSS, CSS-in-JS, or CSS preprocessing tools such as Sass
- Comfortable with RESTful API design
- Comfortable in a Unix/Linux environment
- Passionate about electronic music and culture
- Leadership abilities in an Agile environment on a Scrum team
- 5-7+ years of commercial software development experience (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in Python with frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Typescript