If you're interested in the Entertainment industry and want to work with a vastly expanding application that is used by millions, then I hav...
If you're interested in the Entertainment industry and want to work with a vastly expanding application that is used by millions, then I have a great opportunity for you! Our client in Los Angeles is seeking to add a Lead Data Engineer to their team, someone who who drive and motivate a team and has experience working with the newest tech.
The perfect fit for this role is someone who has 4+ years of experience with Python or Java, experience leading a team and has knowledge working with MySQL and AWS and has ETL expertise. Depending on experience, our client can pay up to $160k/year. (DOE).
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years as a Data Engineer
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, AWS and Big Data
- ETL experience is a must.
- Experience leading a project and/or team
What You Will Be Doing
- Team Lead title experience is an asset
- Streaming experience is a plus.
- Experience with Snowflake highly desired
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Payed Vacation
- Full Benefits: medical, health, dental
- Team Socials
- Onsite Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice