As a Lead Software Engineer in the Engineering Enablement organization, you will be a part of a software team that designs and...
As a Lead Software Engineer in the Engineering Enablement organization, you will be a part of a software team that designs and develops efficient and highly scalable code that is used by most of Cox Automotive. A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to excel and exceed commitments. You thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged. You learn new skills and technology quickly. You have strong collaboration/communication skills, as you will be a member of a scrum team consisting of other software engineers and a product owner who are intensely collaborating in meaningful way. The Lead Software Engineer will provide technical guidance and well-known practices to release software at an enterprise level with scalable and reliable patterns. You provide leadership in designing solutions as well as mentoring more junior developers and collaborating with peers.
Technology We Use:
- Python, Terraform, Amazon Web Services, Github, NewRelic, Pagerduty
- Passionate and flexible Engineer that will architect, design, develop and maintain highly scalable code.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
- Subject Matter Expert in tools and processes used on the team.
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help encourage good collaboration within and outside of our group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies.
- Participate in Team on-call rotation
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise application development.
What We Look For:
- Proficient experience in Python or comparable Java experiences and able to quickly learn Python.
- Experience architecting (high level and low level), designing and implementing applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures using industry best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Software Design patterns and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- Advance AWS infrastructure experience
- End-to-end ownership of product design to delivery.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset.
Thanks & Regards;
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- provided by Dice