This position is REMOTE!!
A Full Stack Engineering Lead with experience in Python Stack, REST API Development and writing reusable...
This position is REMOTE!!
A Full Stack Engineering Lead with experience in Python Stack, REST API Development and writing reusable libraries. The Full Stack Engineering Lead will be responsible for building complex business logic and orchestrating services that bring performance, security and value to the product and the customers using cutting edge technologies. The Full Stack Engineering Lead will ensure engineering best practices are followed & implemented; be a mentor and champion for the team. By partnering with business, the Full Stack Engineering Lead will validate varying hypothesis to support business strategy into reality & make a very visible impact to consumers of the application & improve the bottom-line performance of the company.
- Create high quality software with bleeding edge technologies
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Deliver high quality solutions by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices.
- Create Reusable libraries that team can share and use.
- Work with different Vendors and offshore teams.
- Analyze, capture and communicate customer requirements.
- 3-5 years' programming experience using Python and developing enterprise software applications.
- 3+ years of experience in REST API development.
- 3+ years of experience with web tools/technologies such as HTML 5.0, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON and one or more of the client-side frameworks
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Experience developing cloud-first software applications/platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD Automation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, TFS etc.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns & multi-threading
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design pattern
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environment
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers
- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to teammates in a Lead Role and help them develop their skills and careers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- AWS developer/architect certification
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- PostgreSQL experience
- Angular or React, Redux client-side framework
- provided by Dice