This is a 100% Remote and Contract-to-Hire position (full-time with benefits) opportunity. Due to our end client, candidates must be eligibl...
This is a 100% Remote and Contract-to-Hire position (full-time with benefits) opportunity. Due to our end client, candidates must be eligible to work in the US without a need for sponsorship now or in the future. After the initial 6 month contract time, Developer must convert to FTE with benefits.
- Experience designing and building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers and maintained across several major/minor releases.
- Knowledge and implementer of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, test automation, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature.
- Experience with distributed systems built with web services and REST architectures.
- Proficiency with Python, test automation tools.
- Proficiency with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with processing and manipulation of XML and JSON.
- Experience with working on Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or XP.
- Knowledge of open source tools and frameworks.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with search engines such as Solr is a plus.
- Experience with Java is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus.
- provided by Dice