Harrison Clarke are working exclusively with an early stage start-up which is an innovator in the ML/SaaS space, who are hiring a Software C...
Harrison Clarke are working exclusively with an early stage start-up which is an innovator in the ML/SaaS space, who are hiring a Software Cloud Engineer.
We're looking for a Technical Leader who will be responsible for taking their service to the next level, designing and implementing their CI/CD pipeline whilst working with a team of highly experienced and diverse engineers. This company are looking to pay a base salary of up to $220,000 depending on experience as well as top level private health care and 100% 401K match.
- As the Software Cloud Engineer you will drive the ownership, design and implementation of the client's CI/CD pipeline.
- You will be involved in implementing new tools into the existing pipeline
- You will work closely with other engineers in order to develop code, fulfilling non-functional requirements such as deploy-ability, performance, maintainability, security, and scalability.
- Develop the client's application from Docker to Kubernetes to support multi-cloud deployment.
- Experience with scripting and automation using Python, Java, Shell scripting.
- Highly experienced in the use of Jenkins, TravisCI or CircleCI.
- Highly proficient in the use of CD such as Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Experience integrating, testing and deploying fixes to cloud based microservices.
- Experience working in cloud environments, such as AWS and Kubernetes & GCP.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
If this role interests you, please apply today and a member of the team will be in touch.