As one of the pioneers of Account-Based marketing platforms, this San Mateo startup has been using it's AI-powered, B2B marketing platform t...
As one of the pioneers of Account-Based marketing platforms, this San Mateo startup has been using it's AI-powered, B2B marketing platform to help marketers pinpoint accounts that are the most crucial.
They are looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining their core unified framework to bring their customers' data into their platform to augment their own data and result in actionable insights for their customers. This engineer will also be helping close the loop between data, insights, and action for B2B marketers by building viable frameworks using REST APIs.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ Years of Software Engineering experience
- Proven experience working on backend components of web frameworks and server components
- 4+ years of Python experience (non-Python applicants need not apply)
- REST API development
- Cloud computing (AWS P)
What You Will Be Doing
- MySQL, NoSQL or PostgreSQL
- ElasticSearch, Spark, etc.
- Demonstratable senior-level programming
- Prior work in Adtech or marketing products/services
- 90% Python Coding
- 10% Architecture, design, and code reviews
- Up to $195K/year, DOE
- Life Insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Health and Dental benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice