I have a long term contract opportunity in Manhattan, NY looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the team. Please see the job descripti...
I have a long term contract opportunity in Manhattan, NY looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the team. Please see the job description below and let me know if you are interested. Please send a word version of your resume for review.
- You will be involved in coordinating, planning, rolling out and testing updates to the production system.
- You will also have the opportunity to learn the challenges in design and maintenance of large scale enterprise systems.
- You'll develop expertise in CMake, git, C++ build troubleshooting, and Python.
- You'll have the opportunity to extend our existing infrastructure. This will include modifying or developing code using CMake, Python, and frameworks of the Jenkins ecosystems.
- Complete projects that required significant communication skills and the ability to work with a team
- Collaboratively document tasks consistent with industry standards, project specific design principles and frameworks
- Work with engineering and product teams across the organization and understand their application requirements and data access patterns
- Be willing to tackle new challenges, learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to communicate/interact with internal engineers to learn systems is essential.
- Ability to write technical documentation on systems and processes is essential.
- Basic familiarity with C++, its compilation process, and solving linker errors on UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Aptitude for writing scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Experience with C or C++
Senior Technical Recruiter
- provided by Dice