Development Manager - We need a software application manager who has managed offshore resources in the past and still technically savvy enou...
Development Manager - We need a software application manager who has managed offshore resources in the past and still technically savvy enough to work through Python development. If we find the someone they will get hired immediately. Personality is important but this role is 100% remote, so the body of work is more important with Python than anything else. Don't worry about the Healthcare piece. Let's try and get 2 candidates in play by Wednesday and they will interview this week. 3+ years of experience leadingall aspects of SDLC using Agile/Scrum
3+ years of hands-on Python development
Experience leading technical development products across all phases of
its lifecycle * Prototyping through launch
* Growth phase and into maturity
* Experience using test automation, CI/CD to ensure high quality of
* Experience designing container based scalable solutions using
* Experience in cloud environments such as Azure and AWS Daily Focus for this leader..... * Deliver solutions and product capabilities with speed and quality * Drive engineering and technology excellence while working across
* Enrich and buildagreat team focused on delivering high-quality
results with speed
* Identify promising opportunities to improve engineering velocity
through systems and tools
* Define and refine engineering processes and practices such as version
control, build pipelines, automated testing, and code reviews.
- provided by Dice