Our clients' mission in Healthcare Solutions is to understand and deliver value to hospital executives within leading health systems. They a...
Our clients' mission in Healthcare Solutions is to understand and deliver value to hospital executives within leading health systems. They are currently seeking a long-term contract-to-hire engineer with strong experience in Data Engineering, Data Science and Machine Learning around imagining, CNN/RNN models.
This company has a large and ever-growing repository of medical imaging and patient data and they are looking for individuals who can mine that data to develop insights that ultimately will result in the improvement of patient care. The right candidate will be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Near-Term Focus: Python, Cloud, Data Pipeline, Workflow, SQL Database, Scikit learn, Keras, Tensorflow
- 3+ use of strong python data engineering
- Experience developing data pipelines and workflows
- Experience implementing data algorithms into production systems focusing on imaging/image processing
- Demonstrated understanding of machine learning tools (tensorflow, keras)
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices in relationship to business strategy and goals
- SQL knowledge and skills
- Experience with natural language processing a plus
- Must have a B.S. degree or higher (Computer Science, Business or Information Technology or related field preferred)
- Serve as the technical lead in the design and build of systems (20%)
- Lead infrastructure and/or systems evaluation testing/proof of concepts (15%)
- Lead reliability, availability, scalability and performance initiatives (15%)
- Interface with members of the business and lead technical business requirements gathering sessions 10%
- Work with vendors to evaluate and recommend new product and/or service offerings, and serve as a technical lead on implementation. (10%)
- Serve as a mentor and trainer to more junior staff members (10%)
- Serve as the technical lead in administration and operations of systems (5%)
- Author device, network and/or systems diagrams, including configuration parameters (5%)
- Lead maintenance and upgrade activities on IT infrastructure and/or applications (5%)
- Provide support and troubleshooting of issues/incidents (5;%)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months with possible extension or FT position
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
#LI-SP1 - provided by Dice