A global biotech company is looking to expand their Technology team by adding a Mid-Level Data Engineer to their Back End team. The company ...
A global biotech company is looking to expand their Technology team by adding a Mid-Level Data Engineer to their Back End team. The company recently received over $1 billion in funding, and they're expanding rapidly. They are working with pharma and drug manufacturing companies to help innovate the trial and manufacturing process and help expand patient care.
The Mid-Level Data Engineer will be designing and building data pipelines and creating data integration services. The Mid-Level Data Engineer will need to have experience with Python, Spark (or PySpark), SQL and AWS. They will be building ETL pipelines from scratch, and will need to have experience with both real-time and batch data.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience working in Data Engineering
- Experience with Python, Spark (or PySpark)
- Ability to build ETL pipelines from scratch
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong experience with AWS, EC2, Docker, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- Previous experience in a startup environment
Tech Breakdown The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- One Medical Membership
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice