Our client is a software shop in the Philadelphia area and hiring for a Mid level data engineer. They create highly scalable applications an...
Our client is a software shop in the Philadelphia area and hiring for a Mid level data engineer. They create highly scalable applications and are looking for a mid level data engineer to help with continuous streaming and pipeline building. They specifically use python and etl, any exposure to business intelligence tools would be a great plus. They are running on aws so experience with kinesis, airflow or Athena would be great. If you have created data lakes that would be ideal. The right candidate will have a strong foundation in software development. Their data teams are very fluid so you will have exposure to software development, data engineering and data science.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong foundation in python
- Ability to build etl and python data pipelines
- Experience with AWS
- Using aws tools: kinesis, airflow, Athena
- Business intelligence or data visualization skills
Tech Breakdown The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- 401k and matching percentage
- Remote flexibility
- Collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! - provided by Dice