Our client is an Energy solutions company in center city Philadelphia and looking for a long term Python contractor at $60/hour. They are a ...
This company prides itself on acting like a Silicon Valley tech guru, flexible work life balance, innovative technology solutions, positive team culture. They approach technical obstacles with conversations and decide as a team what technology to use to solve the problem and implement moving forward. They use aws so expereince with cloud would be a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong foundation in Python
- Previous use of Django or flask
- Ability to build and consume API's
- Understanding of AWS
- Interest or side projects in PHP
- Understanding of C#
- Experience with Docker
- 20% frontend development
- 80% backend development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 - 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Accrued paid time off
- Hardware and software
- Exposure to a smart team
- Ability to learn new technologies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-2020_KC - provided by Dice