A well-known healthcare services company is looking to add a Cloud Data Engineer to their data management and analytics team. This team is r...
A well-known healthcare services company is looking to add a Cloud Data Engineer to their data management and analytics team. This team is responsible for building an enterprise data warehouse for the company, consuming data from on-prem vendors and building data pipelines into the cloud. This is an exciting position for someone who wants to work with a fast-growing team, building out complete cloud data solutions from scratch.
They are looking for a Mid to Senior level Cloud Data Engineer who is proficient with building ETL pipelines with structured/un-structured data, automating data pipelines with Python and Pandas, along with creating new solutions within the cloud for AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. You will also be responsible for supporting the data science team, providing machine learning tools and eventually spearheading the computer vision software.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years building ETL data pipelines using SQL
- Proficiency with automating data pipelines using Python
- Strong cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
What You Will Be Doing
- Machine Learning tools: TensorFlow, Google Cloud ML Engine, Amazon Machine Learning (AML) etc.
- Pandas to manipulate data
- Cloud certifications
- Computer Vision
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits
- Discretionary Bonus
- 401k with matching
- Generous PTO
- Remote capabilities - eventually will be hybrid in office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-RL1 - provided by Dice