Kamis is looking for both Mid and Senior Level Software Developers to join a well established, small organization in Annapolis, MD. Qualifie...
Kamis is looking for both Mid and Senior Level Software Developers to join a well established, small organization in Annapolis, MD. Qualified candidates must have an active DOD Secret clearance or higher.
Software Developer - (Python)
- Test and deploy programs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
- Use reverse engineering techniques to understand analyze and rewrite existing software.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Use reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
Education and Experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have an active DoD SECRET clearance, and have the eligibility to obtain and maintain a higher clearance.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8 plus years of prior experience in a Software Developer, or equivalent role.
- Proficiency in programming with Python.
- Strong Linux experience is a must.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with using JIRA and GitLab.
- Experience with Agile and waterfall development methodologies.
Nice to have:
· Numerical Python (NumPy)
· Data COMMs
· Signal Processing
· Math/MES - Mat Lab
· RF Systems
· Software Defined Radios
· Familiarity with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
· Experience with C/C++