Are you a data engineer interested in the financial space and looking to work on an exciting new team? Our client is a well know investment ...
Are you a data engineer interested in the financial space and looking to work on an exciting new team? Our client is a well know investment company in center city Philadelphia. They are forming a new team to build a client side application and hiring software developers and data engineers. Their tech stack is heavy python, you will be working primarily with building pytohn and etl data pipelines. They are also working with big data, s specific expereince with spark and hive would be ideal but they are open to data bricks or a similar solution. Preferably you will have expereince with airflow and Hadoop. This is a strong engineering team and you will have lots of room for growth.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Strong experience with data engineering
- Ability to build Python data pipelines
- Experience with Etl data pipelines
- Strong data integration skills
- Cloud exposure; aws or Google Cloud Platform
- Big data tools such as Hive
- Exposure to airflow or Athena
- Interest in financial applications
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Amazing work life balance
- 401k and matching
- Paid time off
- Great collaborative culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today!
#LI-2020_KC - provided by Dice