A well-respected healthcare software company in the Philadelphia area is expanding their data engineer and software engineering teams. This ...
A well-respected healthcare software company in the Philadelphia area is expanding their data engineer and software engineering teams. This company creates necessary and essential data and analytics for healthcare companies to better take care of patients. The team builds highly scalable API's that integrate with large data sets. Their software and data teams work fluidly, so the right candidate will have an interest in wearing a few hats and continuing to develop their skill set.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4+ years of production experience with python. Any exposure to frameworks such as flask, tornado or FAST API would be ideal. They use python and etl for data pipelines and run in a docker environment. Use of any big data tools such as spark would be great. They also work within AWS. The teams are innovative in their solutions to problems and continually are looking to use the best technology for their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Proven python development skills
- Exposure to python frameworks: flask, tornado, FAST API
- Experience with serverless technology
- Experience in an agile environment
- Consuming and building API
- Linux command lines
- Airflow or spark
Tech Breakdown The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Flexible remote and work from home schedule
- 401k and retirement saving plan
- Bonus eligibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! - provided by Dice