PureIntegration is seeking an Information Technology Middleware Software Developer (Python, REST, AWS Cloud) who will be responsible for bui...
PureIntegration is seeking an Information Technology Middleware Software Developer (Python, REST, AWS Cloud) who will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. Nor do we enter into C2C arrangements.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field-or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience and knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Experience consuming API/web-based services
- Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
- Experience in application design and a strong familiarity with design patterns
- Experience building high-traffic, enterprise applications
- Experience working in a modern development environment and shipping solid product
- Skilled at building modern REST Web services
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them. - provided by Dice