Kforce has a client in New Brunswick, NJ that is seeking an OKTA IAM Specialist with Java or Pyhton Development experience...
Kforce has a client in New Brunswick, NJ that is seeking an OKTA IAM Specialist with Java or Pyhton Development experience.
In this role, the OKTA IAM Specialist supports the delivery of provisioning process improvement in Role Based Access Controls, and will enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, Open ID. The OKTA IAM Specialist will troubleshoot application authentication issues for SSO infrastructure, LDAP and additional connected and related system issues, and align new and existing applications and systems to Company's IAM/RBAC framework.
Additional duties of the OKTA IAM Specialist:
* Collaborate with the team and architecture on new platforms, IAM roadmap; assess security risks, and identity long-term strategy recommendations
* Proactively identifies gaps, plans, implements, updates, maintains, monitors, and supports enterprise IAM Tools
* Analyse, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
* Draft design documents and technical specifications
* Java and/or Python development experience
* Experience with IAM\RBAC related projects with identity and access management using OKTA
* Strong infrastructure design and documentation skills
* Strong experience in analyzing and identifying problems with authentication and authorization
* Solid understanding of related identity management products, including certificate management, PIM, Multi-factor authentication strategies, etc.
* Experience with PingFederate enterprise federation server for user authentication and Single Sign-on
* Experience with federation services, including SAML, Reverse Proxy, OAUTH
* Experience in IAM APIs
* Proficiency with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
* Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Experience in SAML, OAuth, OIDC
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice