A growing startup is looking for a Principal Python Engineer to team up with their Chief Data Scientist and Principal Data Engineer to take ...
A growing startup is looking for a Principal Python Engineer to team up with their Chief Data Scientist and Principal Data Engineer to take their machine learning models and make them production ready. This is a full time direct hire role, and they can pay up to $170k + bonus.
With more people at home and online than ever before the world has hit peak streaming, and companies are looking for innovative ways to tap into those markets. This startup provides a platform that allows companies to understand their audience and provide video ads that they want to see.
This role requires a deep understanding of API development, Python, Flask or Python, Python libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, data storages, and native cloud development (ideally AWS).
Along with a competitive salary, there is an annual bonus, unlimited PTO, 401(k) + match, remote flex during the pandemic (50/50 post-covid), flex hours, and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Flask, Django, or similar web frameworks
- Experience with microservices and API development
- Experience with Pandas, Numpy, Scypy, Scikit-Learn
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience building cloud native applications on AWS, Azure, P
- Experience with Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience developing infrastructure tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Development
- 30% Architecture and Design
- 30% Team collaboration
- 40% New development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + match
- Flex Hours
- Remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-LT1 - provided by Dice