As a Principal Software Engineer, you will design, develop, and deploy code, critical to further evolving a product application responsible ...
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will design, develop, and deploy code, critical to further evolving a product application responsible for protecting individuals and organizations from cyberattacks and data exfiltration.
You will join a team of ~ 5 engineers part of an office of ~50 team members belonging to an organization of ~300 employees.
You will help migrate the existing application from a single-tenant on-prem virtual machine to a Multitenant Cloud-first AWS Microservice architecture.
You will further build out mission-critical APIs, enhancing application search capabilities, and easing integrations.
Python, Terraform, AWS Lambda
AWS EKS, Dynamo DB, Git
You love to code and would be happy working on a day-to-day basis with Python.
80% Coding, 20% Design, Deploy and mentorship
Are you ready for a highly collaborative and supportive engineering tech culture, on a mission to protect their client's network infrastructure?
Responsibilities you will take on:
- 80% Coding
- 10% Design and Deployment
- 10% Mentorship and support of team members via pull requests
- Engage with UX, Security Research, Data Science, Sales, Support, Product Management, and Customers to solve complex problems in a collaborative and supportive manner
- College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 7+ Years of professional Software Engineering work experience
- Professional Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and Cloud-Based Applications
- Firm understanding of Multithreaded, multi-process, distributed computing concepts
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and parallel computing
- Performance, Optimization, and tuning mindset
- Design, build and deploy DevOps Cloud Infrastructure exposure
- You are in Austin, Texas, or already planning to relocate here
- You hold US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status (Green Card)
- Nice to have: Experience with Network or Cybersecurity software engineering products
If you are currently open to new opportunities and want to take your career to the next level, please contact me to discuss this opportunity along with alternative Principal Engineering positions located in Austin, Texas.
All conversations are confidential, and we will only submit your information after attaining your consent.