MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This Principal Software Engineer will work on new feature development and building infrastructure with a growing tech team! Work with Python and C++ in a cloud-focused environment!
This role is currently 100% remote due to COVID 19 but will eventually be back in office, either Boston or Marlborough MA.
This cloud services company, headquartered in Boston MA, is a leader in cloud storage and data protection! Their software platform stores, protects, synchronizes, and collaborates on unstructured file data at scale. They most recently received 25 million in funding which the CEO plans to invest in engineering!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Principal Software Engineer - Python, includes but are not limited to
- Design, code and support new production deliverables to add to this organization's storage products
- Work on a multitude of Azure and AWS cloud and container services
- Build tests and contribute to the development of their CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate cross-functionally, working closely with other developers and DevOps
- Participate in code review and mentor junior engineers
The ideal Principal Software Engineer - Python has:
- 4+ years of professional experience working with cloud infrastructure and or SAAS Enterprise software
- Expert Python and C++ skills
- Professional experience working in the Cloud (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Experience building architecture from end-to-end in extremely large scale
- Experience working on customer support applications
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Experience with Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
This position offers competitive pay and benefits including "take as you need it" PTO, equity, and bonus as well as an amenity filled office. Join this growing company and make a large impact in the cloud storage industry!