Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SE...
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Principal Software Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Laurel, MD
Description: The Backend developer will provide the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various Python-based REST end points, microservices, and data model management capabilities utilizing Django and Flask frameworks to interact with data models and send data in JSON format to UI front ends.
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience and a MS Degree in Computer Science (or related) or
- 8+ years of Software Engineering experience and a BS Degree in Computer Science (or related) or
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience and a AS Degree in Computer Science (or related) or
- Experience with Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint development, microservice modeling
- Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialization, Jira, Confluence
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR