This unique role requires a person that thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with strong technical bench strength and experie...
This unique role requires a person that thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with strong technical bench strength and experience. A successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Brainstorming, collaborating and pro-actively creating compelling and industry leading technology demonstrations through hands-on experiments in a lab environment and trial and error
• Be able to synthesize massive amounts of deep technical data and turn details into impactful and powerful marketing demonstrations and immersive experiences
• Conducting performance testing and debug of internal as well as end customer and OEM platforms and systems A successful candidate in this role will be very proactive and creative in performing tasks without much direct daily guidance or hand-holding. Must be able to thrive in an environment where goals may be ambiguous and priorities can shift quickly. The role requires hands-on skills to learn how to use new equipment and peripherals as well as conduct other testing in a lab environment. Externally, this person may be required to interface with Technical Press, Analysts and other Influencers at Industry Trade Shows and events as needed. This is a unique opportunity to play a leadership role in dynamic new team at Client which sits at the cross-section of technical and marketing expertise. The ideal candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
• A strong technical understanding of a broad set of compute technologies
• A fast learner in new areas of technology
• Hands-on experience and passion for tinkering with hardware/software etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and presentation skills is a plus
• Exceptional collaboration skills and team-first mindset
• Enthusiasm for building out technology solutions Pre-requisites:
• Degree and 7+ years experience in an engineering or other technical discipline
• Background in Software stacks, device drivers and software programming expertise (C++, Python, Go, Java, HTML5 etc.)
• Hardware experience: platform development, system integration and power-on, test, debug
• Expertise in User application development, Artificial Intelligence, OpenVino, Neural Networks and HW/SW system integration
• Network architecture (layers & protocols) etc.
- provided by Dice