TABNER is currently seeking a Data Scientist in the space of AI/ML with Python. This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge AI technologi...
TABNER is currently seeking a Data Scientist in the space of AI/ML with Python. This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge AI technologies in the cybersecurity space. We're looking for someone who can join the team with new ideas, and the ability to think outside the box:
- Priorities can often change in a product development environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the AI engineering team to craft best-in-class AI/ML technology for our cyber security solution.
- Work closely with the design and content teams to bring new AI characters and behaviors to life.
- Contribute ideas for new AI architectures and technologies.
- Design, plan, and implement performant and optimized AI systems.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning and real-time AI.
- Experience with AI decision frameworks.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Strong understanding of machine learning libraries, predictive modeling, pattern recognition, data mining, recommendation systems
- Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, R etc.
- Some experience or idea on Deep Learning.
- Design and develop highly scalable deep learning systems with the help of AI and Machine Learning principles and techniques.
- Optimize existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Perform statistical analysis to solve complex data-set problems
- Train and test machine learning programs
Additional Skills (Nice to have):
- Use of analytics to guide behavior.
- Basics of computer Networking.
- Working in and extending an established code base.
- Big Data knowledge/experience (HDFS, MongoDB/Cassandra, Apache Storm, Spark, Elastic)
- Demonstrated knowledge in software programming languages (Python, Java, C/C++)
- provided by Dice