Python AI/ML Sen. Dev
UST Global® is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Python AI/ML Sen. Dev/Jr. Architect to work...
Python AI/ML Sen. Dev
UST Global® is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Python AI/ML Sen. Dev/Jr. Architect to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The ideal candidate must possess excellent background on Python, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
As a Sr. Developer
- Maintains active relationships with Product Owner to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner
- Leads efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- Owns the backlog and coordinates with other teams as necessary for backlog grooming
- Develops and owns Program Increment list of features
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan
- Support teams on high priority issues
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort
- Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team
- Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for user stories
- Apply data mining and machine learning techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high-quality prediction systems that solve our customers' business problems
- Explore, interpret, and analyze datasets for patterns of interest
- Work closely with various teams to understand our customers' needs, eventually crafting and pitching machine learning use cases to them
- Model business problems to machine learning ones, map business data to dependent and independent features, perform proper feature engineering, iterate with different predictive models, and conduct hyper parameter optimization to yield highest prediction accuracy to deploy the model to production
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends in machine and deep learning and quickly learn about new frameworks/techniques to be used in projects delivery.
- Seven or more years programming with supporting/interfacing with business stakeholders experience; multi-platform experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Five or more years working as Sr. Developer and/or Jr Architect roles
- Expert developer in Python 3.x
- Strong functional programming skills
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using python Flask/Django, NGINX, Meinheld / uwsgi, Gunicorn
- Deep understanding in implementing Micro services and message-based loosely coupled architectures
- Experience in designing data persistence system using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, OracleDB)
- Experience in use of source code management system git and build tools like ant, maven
- Experience in AI/ML models , expertise in design / development of chat bots preferred
- Good DevOps skills able to get hands dirty on Linux, AWS, Docker, CI pipelines, etc.
- Experience writing unit tests and using standard Web testing frameworks using TDD
- Good understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Good understanding of reactive programming and reactive systems
- Experience with Test driven development
- Work experience in Agile (Scrum) development teams required
- Health care domain experience preferred but no mandatory
Good to have:
- Experience with Big Data solutions (Spark, Kafka), Cloud, Docker
- provided by Dice