Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a Python and SQL Developer? Clien...
Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a Python and SQL Developer? Client is seeking a Python and SQL Developer who can bring in expertise and industry best practices define better development and Engg approaches. The position is in Lafayette LA! This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies. · Python and SQL Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
· Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
· Continuously improve software engineering practices.
· Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate would develop Python and SQL applications in AWS/on perm utilizing his skils of Python and SQL
- Candidate would built ETL pipelines using Python and SQL.
- Candidate would need to do development using application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- Working to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions
- Working with vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
This position requires:
- Candidate should have Hands on experience with Python.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and hands on development experience.
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 2 - 10 years experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS is preferred.
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Python 3+ Excellent
SQL 3+ Excellent
- provided by Dice