RDI Technology Partners is an engineering and technology search firm. We are conducting a high-priority search for an experienced Data Scien...
RDI Technology Partners is an engineering and technology search firm. We are conducting a high-priority search for an experienced Data Scientist with solid API development expertise. Experience with Python microservices including FastAPI, Flask, etc. is required. Any experience with server deployment tools including AWS/Kubernetes/Docker/RDS SQL is a huge plus.
In joining our small, well-funded, "under-the-radar", start-up client, you will have the opportunity to develop the foundational systems, tools, and processes the next generation of fintech startups are being built upon. They are constructing the "insights layer" that lives between raw fintech data sources and the applications ingesting them. Their data pipelines process millions (and soon billions!) of financial records in order to reliably return clean, actionable insights to fintech applications within seconds and they need someone to help them shape the future of personal finance!
Some initiatives you will help lead:
Analytics, ML, and Data Infrastructure
- Construct a smart caching system to ensure insights are fast and always up-to-date
- Implement an asynchronous event streaming system
- Develop new insights and improve existing API endpoints
- Deploy CI/CD pipelines to integrate, build and action our insights
- Expand and optimize data labeling workflows leveraging open-source frameworks, active learning, and online learning
- Design/implement analytics and insights, heuristics or ML
- Make collaborative decisions as you help build our ML infrastructure and pipelines from the ground up
- Write and automate ETL pipelines, transform data, implement DAGs.
- Devise testing strategies to ensure the systems you've built can scale and are robust and can handle the billions of rows of data we'll be throwing at it on a daily basis (unit testing, smoke testing, load testing)
The technology stack includes Python, FastAPI, RDS Postgres, Kubernetes (EKS), Pants Build, GitHub Actions, Label Studio, Terraform, etc., leveraging the industry's best practices to deploy multiple times per day and go through fast iterations on their product.
This is a permanent, fully-remote, direct-hire W2 employee position. Our client offers a fully-remote work environment (permanently) along with a competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance/benefit package and significant equity. Contractors seeking project work cannot be considered. Also, our client is not able to provide green card sponsorship or transfer visas of any kind.
Do not miss this great opportunity!