ClifyX group is an award winning IT Consultancy formed in 1998. Our Mission is to provide our clients with Optimal Technology solutions that...
ClifyX group is an award winning IT Consultancy formed in 1998. Our Mission is to provide our clients with Optimal Technology solutions that are effective and within budgets.
We specialize in helping Organizations to review their strategic SOW Projects/Talent needs and implement high value and cost effective solutions to increase profitability and efficiency. Our consulting capabilities include expertise in Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and compliance aspects of Cyber Security development.
Work With Us : What makes working at ClifyX so great? We give tons of flexibility, listen to you, give opportunity to work in different technologies, give feedback on your profile and present you to global fortune companies.
Position Title: Python Automation Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA (Remote)
Duration: 6 months
Experience: 6+ years.
As a Python Automation Engineer, you will specialize in developing test strategies and designing, automating, executing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test environments of a cloud based networking service platform. You will help ensuring highest quality and a successful rollout of the platform that is impacting millions of customers.
- Design and develop test automation and tools, with a focus on maintainability at a large scale
- Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing test systems
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts in Python for platform testing
- Write test cases and detail test scenarios, ensure their completeness, automation and execution
- Lead in the identification and resolution of problems and defects, and help driving to resolution
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- Integrating test automation with build systems, test case management and bug tracking tools
- 5+ years of proven track record testing Internet or cloud based services and platforms in a mid to larger Linux environment
- 3+ years of outstanding proven record in hands-on developing highly technical test automation frameworks from ground up, including API, UI and Unit test automation
- Strong grasp and practical experience with automation of at least one cloud platform (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, Cloudstack) and at least one automation framework (e.g. Puppet, Chef, CFEngine)
- Passionate and knowledgeable of QA processes and methodology, with ability to create and execute detailed test plans and test cases, perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
- Deep understanding of web and networking technologies on server and client side, strong Python scripting experience
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL and MySQL databases, Cassandra preferred
- System and application performance and load testing knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated, with excellent oral and written communication skills
Please revert back as soon as possible with your updated resume as we have opening for this position so we can further talk and discuss.
Thanks & Regards,
- provided by Dice