Overview of Position
The primary responsibilities of this role comprise designing, developing and executing automated tests to ensure softw...
Overview of Position
The primary responsibilities of this role comprise designing, developing and executing automated tests to ensure software quality. Other responsibilities include participating in software requirements gathering and analyzing application specifications to ensure conformity with requirements. Candidates are required to have experience with Python 3.
This position is remote.
- Reviewing software requirements and creating automated test scenarios accordingly.
- Document software defects in detail, including clear descriptive written content.
- Execute various levels of automation testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Security, Stress).
- Complete cross browser and cross device testing as needed for automation projects.
- Collaborate with quality assurance, infrastructure, business, and development to create and maintain an automated test suite including UI, API, unit/component tests.
- Develop a test reporting system to track automation test results.
- Collaborate with the software development team and clients to ensure functional requirements are accurately implemented.
- Attend meetings and meet project time boxes for testing deliverables.
- Communicate clearly and precisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Conducts self in a professional manner.
- Other related responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualifications (Personal, Educational, Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum three to five years of experience with Python 3.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and the DOM.
- Familiar with DRY principle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with automated test management software and SQL.
- Understanding of version control, branching schemes, reverts, rebasing, etc. using Git.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle best practices, Software Testing Life Cycle and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks in parallel.
- provided by Dice