At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the li...
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide direction for technology products and processes; assess enterprise functional needs and implement technology solutions to support; define strategic outlook; plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities of the unit
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security - Technology Management - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Determines functional technology needs of enterprise.
- Coordinate the development, formulation, and implementation of new technology.
- Identify appropriate resources to support projects and new initiatives.
- Establish best practices and guidelines for existing or new technologies.
QualificationsTHE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good team player and a leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in programming with Python/Java, and Shell Scripting
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS Services. AWS Developer Certification is a plus
- Proficient in automation and deploying CICD tools and services (Jenkins Pipeline as Code)
- Strong hands-on experience with containers using Docker
- Experience automating and integrating with native AWS services (Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, EC2, ECS, EKS, ECR, S3)
- Strong in Infrastructure As Code tools such as AWS CloudFormation, and Terraform
- Strong experience with networking concepts, and Identity Access Management
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at
REF6124J - provided by Dice