At SACRUM Technologies, what we do here changes your WORLD! Come let us make it happen! You will not go wrong- We only believe in building g...
At SACRUM Technologies, what we do here changes your WORLD! Come let us make it happen! You will not go wrong- We only believe in building great teams TOGETHER to deliver great results.
Undertakes the highly complex applications development projects involving multiple disciplines and may impact multiple facets of the business.
Needs hands on in coding in Python, AWS. New Development project- Analysis, test & deploy. This is not a Devops role.
- Experience working on complex cloud-based software projects, web application development, security and open source technologies
- Cloud Technologies: Microservices, AWS, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, AWS APIs, AWS CLI, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Lambda
- Big Data Technologies like Python, Scala, Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Solr
- Proficiency in technologies like Java, J2EE(JSP/Servlet/JDBC/JMS), Web Services, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, JSON, XML, Maven, Ant
- Knowledge of Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis
- Experience working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
- Ability to lead a group to consensus, solve problems, and accomplish tasks.
- Ability to mentor and train less knowledgeable peers and individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant knowledge of project management/change management regarding development life cycles.
- Systems development, implementation, upgrades and analysis.
- Knowledge of enterprise coding standards.
- Should be self-starter and take initiative to take assignment to completion.
- provided by Dice