Job Description: Client: CGI/ Fannie Mae Title: Python AWS Developer (No Devops Engineer) Multiple Locations Position Description CGI has ...
Client: CGI/ Fannie Mae
Title: Python AWS Developer (No Devops Engineer)
CGI has an immediate need for a Python Developer (AWS) to join our financial services team in one of our several CGI Offsite and Onshore Delivery Center locations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities
For a large financial services client, we are seeking an AWS Developer with Python. In this role you will be focused on AWS Development and Architecture. We are looking for hands-on professionals who can build good technical solutions and then roll up their sleeves to implement the solution. ?
?Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with RedShift ETL to extract, transform, and load databases and data in AWS.
• Build the cloud computing processes working with large data sets and advanced analytics.
• Create processes to take upstream data from data lakes and data marts and apply logic to them using SQL and Python and stored procedures.
• Use primarily AWS native tools.
• Work with financial services data and insure that the data is secure and intact throughout migration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with AWS Development and Cloud Architecture.
• 4+ years of experience with Python (must have)
• Must have strong experience with SQL
• 2+ years of experience with AWS S3 and EMR required.
• Strong experience with Amazon RedShift is required.
• Strong experience with data migration, Oracle, AWS Postgres.
• Excellent communication skills to ask questions, clarify requirements, and engage with the team and stakeholders.
• Strong logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills to solve problems as they arise.
• Adaptive to change: Demonstrated ability to problem solve on the fly and tailor your approach to the resources at hand.
• Must be an independent problem solver who can evaluate a situation and build solution options
• Must have experience in Pandas, NumPy, and PySpark
• DevOps (Jenkins, Cucumber)
?Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification(s) desired
Thanks & Regards
1305 Cherrington Parkway
Building 210, Suite 400
Moon Township PA 15108
T: +1 , Ext 2281 or