XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xg...
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xgility isadding a Python Back-End Microservices Developer to our Cloud Development team. As a core member of our consulting platform development team, you will work in a matrixed environment using legacy and emerging Microsoft technologies to design and Achieve Transformational Results for our clients. XGILITY is a Microsoft Gold Managed Partner for:
Gold Cloud Platform Gold Data Analytics
Gold Cloud Productivity Gold Datacenter
Gold Messaging Gold Datacenter
Gold Communications Gold Enterprise Mobility
Gold Collaboration & Content Gold Security
Gold Application Development
Azure Government approved direct Cloud SolutionProvider (CSP)
Up for a challenge, Join XGILITY!
- LOCATION: D.C. Metro Remote Position
- DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: AWS & Microsoft Windows Server Administration 2012 or above
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science or other.
- REQUIRED WORK STATUS: U.S. Citizen with the ability to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- CLEARANCE: Public Trust Clearance
- JOB STATUS: Full-Time Position with Xgility
- BASE SALARY + BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 10 Holidays, Matching 401K, XGILITY Training, Certification Reimbursement.
- TRAVEL: D.C. Metro Remote work with some client site visits as needed
- At least two years of experience with AWS serverless services (e.g., Lambda, Event Bridge, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, S3, Cognito, DynamoDB).
- Comparable experience with Microsoft Azure will be considered.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Understanding of big data architecture, data lake, and ETL technologies.
- Experience developing code to perform data manipulation and analysis using Python pandas or similar.
- Experience with SQL databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Experience with unit testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deliver (CI/CD) tools.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices.
Education and Additional Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- Must have the ability to obtain a government public trust clearance.
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
- provided by Dice