We're looking for a highly skilled and experienced Python Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer to provide production support, feature implementation...
We're looking for a highly skilled and experienced Python Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer to provide production support, feature implementation, and rapid problem-solving if data ingestion pipeline breaks. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment, leveraging modern technologies and tools.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Python Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer:
Requirements of the Python Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer:
- Provide production support and participate in on-call rotation
- Monitor ingestion pipeline and solve breaks for a critical system
- Collect and add metrics to existing Datadog dashboard
- Monitor Slack channel and answer customer/user questions about data and latency
- Excellent expertise in Python
- Basic understanding of data modeling and good SQL skills
- Experience building data pipelines to migrate data from on-premise to AWS cloud
- Experience with Hadoop (YARN, Hdfs, Hive, distcp) and AWS Cloud (S3 , IAM, Kubernetes).
- Experience in containerization (Docker, EKS)
- Experience collecting metrics and building dashboards in Datadog
- Expert in Scheduling Complex DAG's in Airflow
- Understanding of version control like Git and CI/CD workflow
Keywords: Python Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer, SQL, AWS, Hadoop, CI/CD, Datadog
Job ID: 353215
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!