VDart - We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Can...
VDart - We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Role: Python Data Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Mode: Contract & Full Time
- Design and implement data transforms to build a data warehouse
- Build systems to collect data from Public APIs and store data in an internal data warehouse
- Design, build, launch, optimize and extend full-stack Big Data and business intelligence solutions spanning extraction, storage, transformation and visualization layers
- Maintain highest levels of development practices (e.g., technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution) writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
- Partner with product area business, engineering, privacy, security and legal to build stable and scalable data collection processes
- Partner with user teams and other Engineering/Product teams on development, support issues, process issues, bug fixes and delivery of enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, other technical degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of software development using Python
- Experience in querying data from a Public API / data crawler
- Expérience in Unix/Linux environnements
- Experience developing business big data solutions, including data-modeling, data architecture, data platform development and optimization.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (e.g., analysis, design, build, test, deploy, support)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- 4+ years of Programming experience in SQL
- Experience in building scalable data pipelines capable of aggregating and processing terabytes of data
- Experience in data warehouse integration using a variety of data sources
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Functions, etc.)
- Experience in analytics
Key Skill: Python, SQL, Data Analytics
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest
Follow us on
- provided by Dice