Kforce has a client that is seeking a Python Data Engineer. This role requires being 100% on site in Stamford, CT. Respon...
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Python Data Engineer. This role requires being 100% on site in Stamford, CT. Responsibilities of a Python Data Engineer:
- Python Data Engineer will automate machine learning model, combine data together in a more structured manner
- Integrate machine learning model into BI reporting
- Automate process from end to end and build out uniform architecture
- Python Data Engineer gathers and loads data into the machine learning model
- Build a data engineering pipeline to build model to put into production
- Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support new product launches and drive data quality across data products
- Python Data Engineer builds and owns the automation and monitoring frameworks that captures metrics and operational KPIs for data pipeline quality and performance
- Responsible for implementing best practices around systems integration, security, performance and data management
- Empower the business by creating value through the increased adoption of data, data science and business intelligence landscape
- Python Data Engineer collaborates with internal clients (data scientists and product teams) to drive solutioning and POC discussions
- Evolve the architectural capabilities and maturity of the data platform by engaging with enterprise architects and strategic internal and external partners
- Define and manage SLA's for data products and processes running in production
- Prototype new approaches and build solutions at scale
- Python Data Engineer researches in state-of-the-art methodologies
- Create documentation for learnings and knowledge transfer
- Create and audit reusable packages or libraries
- 6+ years of hands-on software development, data engineering, and systems architecture experience on Python
- 4+ years of experience with Data Lake Infrastructure, Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics tools.
- 4+ years of experience in SQL optimization and performance tuning, and development experience in programming languages like Python, PySpark, Scala etc.
- Extensive background putting machine learning models into production
- Python experience to include building models and automating data flows
- Experience with cloud data engineering experience in AWS a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.