We have a long term contract position with our client, to work Remote as of now. Please review below job description and send us Resume, Wor...
We have a long term contract position with our client, to work Remote as of now. Please review below job description and send us Resume, Work Authorization, Current Location and Availability, if interested
No C2C, W2 Only
Role: Data Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Long Term
We are looking for a Senior Developer with Python and some Java skills to help us build and evolve our Data Management Platform. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side back end data processing logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end / API requests. The project has two modules: Data processing module developed in Python Rest API module developed in Java.
- 5+ years of experience working in the enterprise setting developing python applications in multiple projects.
- Hands on experience with Flask or other Python frameworks
- Experience writing python applications that interact with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Strong unit test and debugging skills Strong knowledgeable in XML and JSON parsing in python.
- Strong experience with SQL and data analysis.
- Knowledge in Kafka, EMS queues.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning, unit testing tools (e.g. Git)
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and perform applications Developing ETL processing in python as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete migration effort
- provided by Dice