A cybersecurity platform startup is looking to bring on a Python Data Engineer to their team. This company focuses on cyber-attacks in real ...
A cybersecurity platform startup is looking to bring on a Python Data Engineer to their team. This company focuses on cyber-attacks in real time, stopping them in their tracks and preventing malware from entering their systems. It automatically prioritizes attacks that pose the business risk, enabling organizations to quickly make decisions on where to focus their time and resources. As a Python Data Engineer, you will be embedded within their Data Science team to create data lakes and be the interface between stream processing frameworks to help data scientists to write Python code.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python coding experience
- Proficient with data (ETL pipelines, Data Warehousing, etc.)
- Experience with database tooling (SQL, MySQL, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience building Spark pipelines
- Distributive computing
- Any infrastructure tooling experience
- Proficient in messaging tooling (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- 50% Backend and Software Python Coding
- 50% Data Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Equity Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice